Cabrito at Oven
Great Cabrito way to get cooked, and the most traditional
Servings: 4 people
- 2-3 pieces Cabrito
- 1-3 pieces Potatoes
- 2 ripe Tomatoes
- 1 pieces Onion
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Glass Wine
- Olive Oil
- 1 pieces Green Bell Pepper
- Grounded Pepper
- Turn oven up to 180°C (356°F)
- On a oven bowl place the pieces of cabrito, gently add the ingredients
- Potatoes and pimiento should be cut in big pieces, garlic in slices and the tomatoes should be placed uncut.
- Pour over the cabrito the lemon juice, glass of wine and olive oil.
- Then sprinkle the black pepper, salt and parsley.
- Put inside oven if necessary add water and turn around after 45 minutes